Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh no, not again. . .

I think it's time to just quit reading things. I mean ALL things. They depress me.

And now maybe this will depress you. . .

The number 1 and 2 things on there. . . are exactly what I like to eat when I am hungover. Nothing says, "I love you" to a hangover more than a Burger King sausage, egg, and cheese croissanwich and hash browns in the morning.

Now since the weight loss I cannot tell you the last time I even ate that. This might explain the weight gain. . . hmmmm. . .

Now what I have when I am hungover: yogurt and a can of Coca-Cola and maybe an iced vanilla coffee from McDonalds. Or I'll make myself a scrambled egg with cheese, onions, and bacon and some homemade hashbrowns. But if I'm in a hurry, just the yogurt and Coke. It's got to be Coke. And I have no idea why.

No comments: