Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I just realized something. . .

I miss Dawson's Creek. And you know how I came to this conclusion? It wasn't because the former Love of My Life (LML) and I used to watch it on Friday nights after we came home from the bars. And because the only reason I couldn't watch it on Wednesdays was because LML wouldn't watch it at his place because his friends made fun of him. Even after we broke up, this was our ritual. An awkward ritual, considering I would still lay on his lap on the couch and he'd still run his fingers through my hair while we watched the show. But nonetheless and I digress.

I miss it because I watched Fringe last night. And I realized I'm still in love with Joshua Jackson. I loved Pacey. I had a crush on Charlie in Mighty Ducks I, II, and III. I want to be from Canada just so I can say "Hey Joshua I'm Canadian too, so maybe we should date and maybe get married." I also have secretly watched every movie (good or bad) he's been in. I haven't watched his newest one though. The horror movie one. I'll watch it soon though. I'll make Dean watch it with me. I still haven't paid him back for making me watch Belly. It was a horrible movie and had bad acting, but it had a great soundtrack!

But Fringe is awesome if you haven't watched it. I love JJ Abrams. Well I loved him for Alias--I couldn't get into Lost. I liked the X-Files every now and then. (Okay so I watched it for David Duchovny* who now has a sex addiction.) But anyway, it's awesome and you should watch it.

Also Congrats to D$ and her engagement! YEAH! And you better call me with details. :)

*When I just spell checked this, an alternative to Duchovny was Douching. I just thought that was HILARIOUS considering what's been going on with him!!!!

1 comment:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

fringe is my new obsession - i LOVE it