Thursday, September 4, 2008

Did you chuckle too???

I don't usually talk politics in my blog. Maybe because for the most part, I don't like to talk politics because some people take it to the extreme and are super touchy about it. These are the same people you don't talk religion to. I will say that I do lean more towards the liberal side, and I do tend to vote with the Donkey. However, I will admit--I did not vote for John Kerry. Do not judge me. Had another Democratic hopeful won the candidacy, I would have voted for them in a heart beat. But not John Kerry. He got botox before a debate so he looked better on TV. This is wrong in my eyes. And I have an issue with partial birth abortions. My cousin was born at 25 weeks. I do believe it is a woman's right to choose, but I cannot accept partial birth abortions at this time. However, in the long scheme of things, abortion is a small matter in comparison to the larger things happening in this country.

Enough about politics. . . but the reason I even brought it up is because I love Jon Stewart and thought this was very interesting.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=184086

1 comment:

pj said...

Oh, A, I watched Jon Stewart this morning and LMAO. It was a nice antidote to convention coverage.