Friday, September 26, 2008

Seriously. . . I can't make this stuff up. . .

I think even PETA has gone too far. See this.

I understand the cruelty of animals. But God made dairy cows for the sole purpose of producing milk. They were not made in a lab somewhere that way. I realize that perhaps with the addition of all the machines they use now to milk the cows. . . maybe not the best. . . but still.

PETA you have gone to far. And obviously haven't tasted breast milk. Either have I, but did dare my brother-in-law to. And not good according to him.

Why is it okay to make a woman a human milk producing machine and not an animal?? Does this make sense? PETA you are basically saying that an animal's rights are more important than a woman's rights. Because not sure if you realize this, men can't produce milk naturally. Or is PETA saying just use baby formula as a substitute for milk. In that case, go for it! However, I have accidentally tasted baby formula and it was really, really, really gross.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you for commenting on this. Cooking with breast milk? I...I don't even know what to say to that. PETA likes animals more than humans. That much is obvious.

Idea #527 said...

You're welcome! I read it and couldn't believe that I had read it right!!