Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This is my confession. . .

And if you have Usher now in your head. . .You're welcome!!

Anyway. . . I have a few things I must get off my chest so I can have a clear mind.

Confession #1: I like the Jonas Brothers. I can't explain this. I'm also kind of sad I missed the Disney channel movie "Camp Rock."

Confession #2: Besides having the weird thing of unzipping my pants when I walk into the office bathroom, I noticed yesterday I pre-lift up my skirt as well. Yesterday I inadvertently mooned a guy coming out of the men's room while the door shut behind me.

Confession #3: I watch 90210 on Soapnet. I purposefully watched 90210: The Final Goodbye on Monday night. I know. I know. It's sad. But I'm in love with David Silver--aka Brian Austin Greene.
Sub confession: I watched What I Like About You because Jennie Garth was in it. However, she's also from Champaign, IL, so maybe that was why.

Confession #4: Apparently now when people are in the car I like to talk to other people. This happened today when I went to lunch. Like I said things such as "You had BETTER stop" and so on.

Confession #5: I sing in my car every morning on my way to work.

Confession #6: Sometimes when I'm flipping through the channels at night, I'll watch Hannah Montana and then my brain actually yells at me.

Confession #7: I watch Saved By the Bell sometimes in the morning and my mother was right about the bad acting and how bad the show actually was.

Confession #8: I really do enjoy hanging out with my family and extended family. While most people feel it is a burden for me to drive up and see my Gramps almost every weekend, I kind of look forward to it.

Confession #9: I might have drank a little too much last night. I mean not enough to be drunk but a lot for a Tuesday night. It's Dean's fault. He suggested we go out for one more beer after Volleyball. And I let him buy all the beer last night.

Confession #10: I think my old neighbor lady is crazy. H can attest to this. And as much as I would like to tell her she is nuts, I feel so sorry for her because I don't think she has any friends and I feel like I should just let her think that we are friends.

Whew! I feel better now! Thanks!

I have to add another confession: I think John Mayer is hot with his new haircut.

No comments: