Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And You're OUT!!!

I prefer in my love life to give the Slow Pitch Strike Policy. You start with a 1-1 Count so after 2 Strikes, the Batter is out.

Wine Rep is out. Well not entirely out of my life because I will still be his acquaintance for the mere reason I get free wine. Which I know is horrible, yet deserved considering he has caused me some anguish.

Last Monday he called me wanting to come and meet him out. I was busy making desserts for my friend and roommates birthdays. So I said I couldn't. Then he called. Two more times to see if I would come out. And then he asked what I was doing Wednesday. So I said nothing and he said he would call me after work. Well work came and went. I went home, worked out, and then got to thinking that maybe I was the one that was supposed to call him when I left work. A message was left with no return. Then Friday I got a text that said "Are you ready to drink tonight??" That text was not answered. Then yesterday he called and I accidentally answered it. And yes, it was an accident. It was a miss call that I had just missed so I just called it back so the person wouldn't leave a message. He, of course, wanted to do something but I was busy again. So he wants me to call him this week if I have time to hang out.

I'm debating if I should. I like wine. Free wine. And I like company. Cute company. I think as long as I don't fall for his BS, I'll be okay. Right????

No comments: