Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yeah, yeah, yeah. . .

Things that were adorable my nephew said this weekend:



  • He had my sister tell me that he doesn't like my kisses and would appreciate it if I wouldn't kiss him anymore. Then when I was holding him he said "Please don't kiss me!!" and I said "But you're just sooo kissable, I can't help myself!!" Then I said "Why do you always smile when I kiss you then???" And he said "Because it makes me happy." And I said "So you don't want me to kiss you even though it makes you happy??" My nephew, "yes." He's a stinker.


  • He loves the number forty but hates the number 15 and will skip it when counting.

  • His favorite movie is Smokey and the Bandit because it has trucks, cars, and "the sheriff says bad words."

  • I'm his favorite aunt. :)

-Yesterday at work I accidentally called the wrong Susan and talked my way out of it. The Susan I wanted was in Nebraska, and I accidentally called the Susan in California because I wasn't paying attention to the numbers. It's amazing what I can do.


-I saw Shawn Johnson yesterday walking down the street on my way to work. I didn't realize I live so close to her. It's my first celebrity citing in my town. . . except for maybe Peter Jennings. :)


-If you'll remember the text messaging incident of last fall where I accidentally texted Dean and told him that his girlfriend was ugly. Well in the text I had typed Deano and I also lied to him and said that I was meaning it for someone else. He has since been told that it was what I meant to write. . .just not to him. Well on Friday night, my neighbor Mike went out to volleyball with me and called him Deano. Once sober, and three more times when he was drinking. And after each time he did it, he turned to me and said "I just called him Deano and I can't stop myself!!!!" It was hysterical. And we're still not sure if Dean even noticed. Well at least he didn't say anything to me if he did.


-For work today, I rode in a car for 3 hours, had a 2 hour meeting, and rode 3 hours back. I took a nap when I got home. :)


-I also read this guy to avoid work and after watching Chelsea Lately a couple of times, I realize that he looks like and reminds me of Josh Wolf, one of my favorite comedians on her show.

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments: