Thursday, June 25, 2009

Why I need to pay better attention to what I'm doing or start drinking more coffee in the afternoon

So this is not the first time you have heard this sort of thing from me. This is like the 2nd time in almost 2 months now. . .

So. . . since it's hotter than all get out, outside, I have worn a dress or skirt all week. Well today, I'm wearing a cute little dress with a short sleeve cardigan. (TMI ALERT) However, I couldn't wear a normal bra with this dress just in case I wanted to take the cardigan off if it got too hot, so I wore my strapless bra. Well, after having my strapless bra on now for about 6 hours or so, I IM my friend Sarah this.

I think nothing of this and go about my work. Then out of no where I get an IM from this guy Matt who used to work in my building but just moved to Colorado. It simply states this: ?

I respond with: ?? (because I have no idea as to what he wants or is needing)

To which Matt says:
Oh I'm sorry I just thought that maybe you didn't mean to send that to me
but ok, I'll go for it...so why do you regret it?

So I say: What did I send to you??

Matt says:
about your strapless bra
and your dress today
and how you regret it
just sorta came out of the blue

I then reply: Oooh. hahahahaha. I'm soooo sorry! I meant to send that to Sarah!

Matt says: Thats what I thought


I then say: So, since you were curious. . .the reason I regret it, is that strapless bras tend to dig into you more. Like underneath your breasts because they have no shoulder straps to lift them up. That's why I'm regretting it.

Matt says: Thanks for letting me know. I'll try and remember this for future reference.

Now, I would be completely mortified had he still worked in the building and got that IM. . .and had we not had a little thing for a brief moment.

Anywho, the original IM that was supposed to go to Sarah said this: I wore a strapless bra today with my dress and I am really mad at myself now.

And I will remind you again. . .my cool factor is way beyond belief. . . WAY beyond belief. . .

No comments: