Thursday, June 18, 2009

Allergies. . . I hate you. . .

My post has nothing to do with my allergies, although I'm pretty drugged up at the current moment. Did you know you can get straight Antihistamine?!? However, it makes you really sleepy and somewhat loopy. My allergy drugs weren't working on Monday, so the pharmacist suggested straight antihistamine because it will knock me out. Yeah, that it did, and I'm still loopy from it when I wake up!!!! I seriously sneezed 200 times on Monday.

Anywho, I'm probably more random than I normally am, except now I can blame it on the drugs.


Things I'm way over and would love to quit hearing about or seeing:
--Pretty much anyone from The Hills. On Chelsea Lately, she like the rest of us is sick of Speidi, and Josh Wolf said they should just start referring to them as Herpes because you hate them and they're annoying, and they'll never go away as much as you try to get rid of them. I love it and will now do that from now on. I'm also really upset that my fave boy from My Boys is dating Lauren Conrad. I don't like you as much now Kyle Howard aka Bobby.
--Adam Lambert. I really don't think I need to go into detail about him.
--The Octo-Mom
--Jon & Kate plus 8
--Reality stars being in the spotlight in general I guess. I don't care. You're not celebrities, so why do you keep popping up in the celebrity section.
--Going to the bathroom, sitting down, and then realizing you didn't get quite get the latch all the way over, so your door is open and you can't do anything because you're already midstream. So all you do is hope that no one comes into the bathroom and causes the door to swing open.

Things I love:
--guys with facial hair. Bradley Cooper in The Hangover. LOVE the facial hair. Chase Crawford with facial hair in People. Loved it and I don't even really think he's cute. There's something about facial hair all of a sudden for me. But not crazy facial hair. Just the slightly scruffy facial hair. Dan-love your facial hair too!
--guacamole and margaritas/sangria are the perfect summer combo
--my cousin H because I get to see her next Thursday! Oh and Bill too! :)
--outdoor patios
--long walks on the beach or in my case long walks through the trails along the creeks and rivers
--The new Katy Perry song "What Happens in Vegas" or whatever the name of the song is. I can't tell you why I like it either. I just do.
--my summer leagues. We've won 1 maybe 2 games in softball (Team Name: Big Bats, Softballs) but we are having a good time doing it this year. In Volleyball, we've won every game and have only lost a total of 4 matches. We're like 17-4 because they go on the total of matches for tournament time. And our team name is Here for the Beer. We don't sound threatening, but apparently we are!

Content in this paragraph may make you squeamish.
I'm really proud of my little cousin. She broke up with BF3 after a week or so of dating because he wanted to have sex and she didn't. I was so proud of her. Then completely terrified when she told me that most of her friends just hook up with guys instead of dating them. Isn't that what you do in college and not in high school?!? I'm just glad she stood strong. Then my sister informed me that my niece told her that one of her friends (who is also 14) broke up with her boyfriend because he kept wanting her to give him a bj. Seriously?!? At 14?!? It's not like she was dating a senior in high school or something. She was dating another 14-year-old!!! What is up with kids these days?!? I'm pretty sure had I seen a penis at the age of 14, I would have ran away and said "You want me to put my mouth, where?!?" I mean, I know guys love them and all, but at 14?!? Man. . . .

No comments: