Monday, March 3, 2008

Hilarious Post that never was. . .

I had one hilarious post for you readers that came to me while sitting at the airport in Minneapolis on Thursday afternoon. However, after sleeping and becoming busy at work the following day, it left me. But I will tell you about some good times that I had in the Twin Cities on Wednesday and Thursday.

But before I get story telling, there is one thing I must confess: I had a sex dream about Morgan Freeman. I don't know why. I don't know how. But I am completely disturbed by it. And H is very good about reminding me about it. Enough so, that she sent me pics on two occasions of him. Now it's never going to leave my mind.

My mid-week travel adventures:

I got to see H and my other cousin, which of course is always a good time! H was nice enough to pick me up from the airport and subsequently drive me around town and take me to eat, Cold Stone, and Byerly's! Thank you!!

Stories I wish I could make up about Wednesday night but I cannot:
--H, my cousin, and I are pretty sure we scared our waiter. He was VERY nervous to tell us the specials.
--H kept playing footsie with me underneath the table while we ate.
--H swore that there was a Morgan Freeman look-a-like at the next table and I swear took like 5 pics to see if she could get a picture of him.
--I was talking to my nephew on the phone and I thought he said his dad was being a poop. That wasn't what he said but my sister said that WAS what was happening! haha!! He said "Daddy is picking on me."
--H was backing out of the parking spot about the same time I was calling my boss to see if he wanted me to pick him up supper. What subsequently happened was that H at approximately the same time my boss picked up the phone yelled "HEY A$$HOLE!!" to the guy that honked at her as she was backing up. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants and there were definite tears coming out of my eyes. And then I was laughing so hard that I couldn't explain to my boss why I was laughing.
--I realize that most of my stories involve Dean because we hang out so effing much.

Thursday at the airport:
--I walked past the Women's restroom approximately 6 times. There wasn't a sign that stuck out from the wall like there usually is. I was actually talking to a co-worker on the phone and said "I can't believe there isn't a women's restroom close, but there's a Men's right here!"
--A guy in our gate was talking soooo loud on his blue tooth that it prompted the guy sitting next to me and I at the same time to say "Does he NOT realize he's talking so loud?" Then the guy and I started chatting and he's a writer. He writes mostly the training manuals for EMTs and first-responders and then trains the trainers on it. And somehow in our conversation I started babbling about drinking and he asked if I drank on the job and then I said no but I do work above a brewery. Then he asked where he should he at that night and I told him to eat at the Machine Shed since he was staying out by it. This is also further proof that I think everyone feels comfortable enough with me to tell me their life story. He wasn't telling me his life story by any means but I did find out that his daughter is going to Wheaton for college.
--I was on the plane behind someone who had a combination mullet/tail. It was too small a section to really be considered a mullet and too big a section to be considered a tail. I am not joking. I tried to non-obviously get a picture but to no avail! I didn't think people still did that. I will attempt to find a suitable reenactment picture to post.

I think that's it about my trip!

--Oh and why is that I leave home yesterday and it's 70 degrees and by the time I get back here it's 36?? SERIOUSLY!!!

1 comment:

Captain Crab said...

H kind of takes after that wonderful Dad of hers I think.