Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Crutches. . . Be gone!!

I have given up using the crutches today. Mainly because well. . . My triceps hurt from yesterday. Is that sad or what?!? I work them out in Pilates and my regular workout routine all the time but I guess not enough. Or I could be using my crutches entirely wrong and putting too much weight on my arms. I don't know.

Now I just walk at a snail's pace. The bad part: I'm a speed walker. All the time. I get told to slow down quite a bit. When I was in Chicago with my friend Kaci a couple of weekends ago, we were walking to the train and I said, "Am I walking super fast?" and she said "Yes, you're like running." I didn't mean to be either. Oh well!! I wish I could video tape how slow I have to walk. It's quite comical.

Oh and my nephew is wearing the shirt, tie, and belt I got him for his birthday AGAIN. He wore it for Easter and then wanted to wear it again yesterday but my sister said he couldn't because she had to wash it. He was just as happy to wear the belt. Then she said he wanted to wear it again today, so she let him. He's just tooo cute!!

****Okay apparently Dean's not the only one who forgets that I can't walk. My friend Sarah after she brought me lunch today (because I forgot mine and can't really walk to go get some) asked a couple hours later if I would want to go for a walk tonight after work. I said that I would love to as long as she doesn't mind walking slow. Then she said "Oooh yeah. . .I forgot about that!" haha!!

No comments: