Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Your TMI for the day:

I think I either have a cold or my allergies are starting even though it's still technically winter out. But either way, my throat is draining, my nose is running, and I keep sneezing.

I hate to really put added medicine in my system, so if I decide to take allergy medicine*, it must be driving me nuts. And I do everything I can to sort of flush the ailment out of my body which means drinking a lot of water and tea.

The problem: I'm at work and have literally gotten up to pee about 10 times today. I'm going on 10 as I write this. I guess at least I'm getting some extra exercise.

*I'm thinking it's more my allergies because on Saturday night I did in fact take said medicine AND still kept sneezing. However, today I noticed my snot looked green, which could mean a cold. . . so. . . still up in the air as to what is ailing me. . .

(And yes, I do look at my snot. . . but not in a gross way. It's more of a scientific way to make sure I'm not contagious!)

1 comment:

pj said...

In my experience, green snot=sinus infection.