Monday, March 17, 2008

Top 'O the Morning to ye!

I realize it's afternoon. . . but Top 'O the afternoon just doesn't have the same effect!!

Man. . . I had a great weekend. I celebrated St. Patty's Day in Chicago like I have the last 6 years. My friend Mike kept saying "Happy St. Patty's DAY!! Observed." haha! Maybe you had to be there. . . but it was HILARIOUS!

I had some much needed close friend time which I think was exactly what the doctor ordered. There's nothing like being around your best friends who have known you your entire life. And my friend Kaci and I got some alone time which was nice. We got to hang out a little at Thanksgiving but we got like 2 days this time! I realize I haven't finished my two-parter yet, but let me just say, my friend Stephanie when telling her what has happened squeezed my face quite hard and asked what exactly she was going to do with me. I'm wondering myself people! I'm wondering myself! haha!!

The best part is that when we were all talking I realized, if I ever ran for public office, these two could bury me. Kaci maybe more than Stephanie because for some reason the only think Stephanie remembers me doing bad in high school wasn't bad at all. All she remembers was me getting hit in the head with a golf club. However, it did also come to my attention that Stephanie was usually with me when I was misbehaving, so she probably has every reason to forget! haha!! I got to hang out with some of my best guy friends from high school too which was nice. I miss those guys. I think David told me I needed to move to Chicago like 20 times through out the night. And Kaci said it at least every hour we were together. So at least 36 times since I stayed with her Friday AND Saturday night!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

No comments: