Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Recent Annoyances

Boatman is driving me crazy. I guess that I feel emails are a very valid form of communication. I mean that was the whole idea of emails--To communicate faster and all, right?!? And I guess I feel if I am having a busy weekend and someone knows that I am having a busy weekend and I don't talk to you, it's probably because I am having a busy weekend, right?!? So why, WHY do you insist on two weekends in a row when you know full well that A) I am going to be busy this weekend and B) Since I will be busy, I probably won't be talking to you, do you call and/or text me??? And then this past weekend send me guilt texts about not calling you and how you want a call from me. This dear people is annoying. For starters, we're NOT dating. And Secondly, I DON'T HAVE SPARKS/CHEMISTRY WITH YOU!! It just really makes me want to drive the 5+ hours and smack him in the head and drive back.

No comments: