Friday, August 10, 2007

Random thoughts. . .

Why is it that everytime I hear Richard Marx I find myself singing outloud in my car?? He doesn't sing upbeat songs either for the most part. I was rocking out and singing at the top of my lungs to "Right Here Waiting for You."

Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you. . .
some other lyrics here between
And in the end if I'm with you I'll take the chance. . . Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. . .

Wait and now that I actually look at the lyrics. . . they're kind of stalkerish. . . like he's following her everywhere or something. . . hmmm. . .

Oh well. I will still sing them!! :) Which is actually kind of funny considering this morning my cousin H referred to me as a stalker. Hmmm. . . .

No comments: