Tuesday, August 14, 2007

And the Loser is. . . .

One of my best guy friend's is getting married in September. I'm super excited and can't wait!! Mainly because I am just excited to get to hang out with all my friends. And secondly because since I've moved away, I don't get to see his friends from high school and college who I used to hang out with all the time, and now I will!! And maybe some unrequited love from long ago will spark between some of his single friends. . . :)

Anyways, my bgf emailed me yesterday and asked if I had any group pictures of our friends for the slide show they are going to do at the wedding. I first started looking at the ones on my computer from New Years and whatnot. And there is a great group picture of all of us. But the weird thing about the picture?? I'm 30 lbs lighter and two almost three sizes smaller now from when that picture was taken. I'm hoping to be maybe 10 lbs lighter in time for his wedding, but I'm not sure if that will happen. But still. It's just weird to think about.

When I moved initially 3 years ago in September, I gained some weight. The weight wasn't as noticeable, but then I started to balloon out. In January '06, I started to work out again plus I was in a wedding that June. I went down almost 2 sizes but after the wedding, I started eating really bad again. I still kept the working out regular but not enough to lose any weight. So at the end of January this year I started Weight Watchers and kept my working out routine and the weight has come off nicely. I could probably have lost more weight, but I don't want to deprive myself of things I like. I still eat those occasionally but just try to watch my portion control. It's just weird to think that I've lost that much weight when it didn't take me that long to put it on in the first place!!!

No comments: