Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yeah, yeah, yeah. . .

I'm alive. I was told that I haven't updated anything and there was some "Dying in anticipation" or something. I think she was only using "Dying" in the sense that she is just sarcastic and just wants something to do to avoid work. That's all I'm saying.

A few things really quick in order of my week so far.

1) Yes I'll give you the wedding write-up and even one about Halloween. Maybe even with pictures!! Of course if we're friends on facebook, you already have seen the pictures. And if not, look at them, they're posted.

2) My sister turned 33. WOAH.

3) A close friend of the family passed away.

4) I met O.A.R! Yeah, pretty awesome. And they are shorter than I expected. :)

5) Obama is President!!! Words cannot describe this. The other guy from IL that was elected to the presidency did a fantastic job in the short time he was in office. I'm hoping the same can be said again.

6) I met the girl Dean is seeing. I got diarrhea of the mouth. And don't you think it would be appropriate to say WARN someone that "Oh hey, the girl I'm seeing is coming to soccer and since I know you are too, just wanted to give you a heads up." Yeah. Didn't happen. Thank goodness someone got hurt and I had to tend to them right away, so she got a little less diarrhea of the mouth. Plus it's just weird because you don't know what or how much he has told her about me. This might have to be a post all itself! haha!!!

No comments: