Thursday, November 20, 2008

Why it's nice to be me. . .

So last night I went over to my friend Sarah's so we could mess with my hair and see how I should wear it for the wedding this weekend. Well Sarah jokes that we could drink wine while we're doing it because it's definitely been one of those weeks.

Well Wine Rep lives by her so I suggest I'll just go over there and get some. I texted him and said "Hey is it okay if I steal some wine from you today?" Later in the afternoon he texts me back and says that it's okay, but he has strep throat, and he doesn't want me to get it, so he'll just put some by the front door. He said he'd probably be passed out in his bed when I got there.

Yeah, he totally was out. And he put a whole case by the front door.

How nice is that?? Seriously??

And don't worry. . . we didn't drink the whole case. Just a couple of bottles between three of us girls.

And Sarah made Tator Tot casserole. It was delicious.

And obviously I learned from my mistake the prior week of drinking wine on an empty stomach. Oh and I probably only had maybe 3 glasses of wine. If that. Instead of the whole bottle and a half I had by myself last week. Yeah. . .

No comments: