Sunday, November 16, 2008

Is this ESP?!?

I think it's funny how there are some people in your life you just have this certain connection to. You can only know them for a short time yet they can read your mind and finish your sentences. Or you can know them forever and they know absolutely nothing about you.

Today the latter happened. I was hanging out with Jenna and Johnathon this afternoon since I hadn't seen them in forever, and Jenna asked me if I had seen the moving Saving Silverman. I said that no I haven't seen the movie yet. Then when Johnathon gets done putting up the walls in the basement he comes up and Jenna informs him we are going to get the movie Saving Silverman at the Red Box, and Johnathon said that when he looked the other day it wasn't there. And we were both in shock that it wouldn't be there. And then we both realized that the name of the movie is actually Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I knew exactly what movie she was talking about even though she wasn't saying the correct name of the movie. I also have seen Saving Silverman numerous times and love that movie for some unbeknownst reason. I have no idea how I knew what she was talking about! haha!!

I also enjoyed Forgetting Sarah Marshall. However, I do feel that someone should have warned me that I would be seeing a frontal of Jason Segel about 7 times. And I guess thank you Jason Segel for allowing me to now picture you naked every time I watch HIMYM. Or not thank you. I'm not sure yet. . .

No comments: