Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Miley Cyrus. . . I hate you. . . .

I got the Miley Cyrus CD because my niece was driving back with me this weekend and I wanted to be the cool aunt. And you know what?? I like Miley. And I hate her for it.

The song "7 Things" I could sing over and over and over again.
Here's some sample lyrics:

I probably shouldn't say this
But at times I get so scared
When I think about the previous
Relationship we shared
It was awesome but we lost it
It's not possible to care
And now we're standing in the rain
But nothing's ever gonna change
Until you hear, my dear
The 7 Things I hate about you
The 7 things I hate about you, oh you
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends they're jerks,
When you act like them you know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you.

And it's all true. I could think of a couple of guys I could sing that to right now.

Granted that's really the only song I really like on the CD. My niece made me go to other songs on the CD that she liked a lot. She was soo excited when I started to play it. Yep. Cool Aunt. Cool Aunt.

I will have a post of the wedding weekend. It was a great time. And very quotable. Which I realized I should have written down some of the quotes so I could actually remember them. Oh well!

1 comment: