Friday, May 16, 2008

Testing. . . 1. . .2. . . testing. . .

So H told me I need to try out being cool and learn how to link and post. .. So, I'm trying it out. .. we'll see how it goes. . .

Things I figured I would post practice and post: Cool ones only from the Omaha Zoo. . . We'll see how this goes. . . :)



These are the jelly fish. . . I just liked them. . .

Some sort of weird sea horse. . .


This animal almost looked cartoon like. . .

img

In the dessert. . .




I actually was super close to this peacock!

Well. .. I tried it. . . Maybe from now on I can link pics too! WAHOO!!!

5 comments:

pj said...

It looks like you missed a "<" in front of img id. Other than that, I think you're getting the hang of it.

pj said...

I'm talking about the 4th image, where there is no image, only code!

Idea #527 said...

I think it posted now!!

However, I just went back in and readded it b/c when I added the < I might have added it to the wrong code.

Idea #527 said...

Thanks!!

Whiskeymarie said...

I can totally link, and link pictures, but I don't think I will ever be able to figure out how to link in comments. Someone told me "it's the same as linking in regular posts" and I have to disagree.
That, or I'm reeeeally stupid.