Sunday, May 11, 2008

If peeing your pants is cool. . .

I love that line. . . and no I haven't peed my pants in a long time. Thank you very much.

My mom came and spent the weekend .. . it's our first girl's only weekend in 3 years. I didn't realize how much I missed those times. You see, when you move away those alone times you get with your parents and siblings become null and void. Well the alone time with my sister becomes non-existent because of my little adorable nephew and how can I not spend time with him?!? But anytime I'm home, I always feel the need to spend time with everyone and vice versa. It's not fair to the parents. We may get a few alone hours here and there but never days at a time.

This weekend, we spent just shopping and goofing off. . . good times. . . good times. . .

So. . . Happy Mother's Day Mom!! I love you and miss you!!!

1 comment:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

hahaha. peeing your pants. haha.