Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Confessions.. .

I must also confess something. . . I am not proud of it. . .but. . . well. . . I ate lunch with Dean today. I'm telling you so my other friends won't pelt me with flying objects. I know them. . . they would. . .they're kind of mean sometimes. . .

Lunch was okay and not near as awkward as our last lunch. I pretty much made fun of him for a bit for being a complete moron and then talked about the other guys I was hanging out with. Too bad nothing romantic with the other guys, but still. . .

Our goodbyes are sooo awkward now too. It's weird. . . I remember not having to try to be friends with people. . . and now it just feels like I'm trying so hard to be his friend. I don't think you should have to try very hard to be friends with people. Maybe we just don't know how to be friends anymore. Or maybe we are the people that can't be friends. But I guess you'd have to actually be considered in a relationship to no longer be friends, right?!?

H, back at the beginning of March, had me change his name to "Stupid Idiot" in my phone. She initially thought I should just delete it but then we thought that might not be good because what if something happened and I really needed to get ahold of him or something. So it was really quite comical because he'd call and his picture would come up with the name Stupid Idiot underneath. And when I would answer, I'd be chuckling, and he always thought that it was because I was laughing at something else. And now the name is just sad. . . because he might just be a Stupid Idiot. . .

The funny part is that I was telling H's and I's other cousin about this a week after I did it, and she had just broken up with her boyfriend and decided to change his name to "Jerk Off" and then added his picture to it as well. It's really quite comical.

I wonder how many other people I can get to do this. . .

No comments: