Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weird happenings. . .

So I'm looking at the cover of one Juice magazine here and just keep thinking "I know that guy!"
I look up his name on "Who's on the cover" and I realize I do know him. I met him at a wedding back home last year! He's in my phone as "Cole-Wedding" haha!!!

And seeing as I'm from another state and he's from this state, it was quite comical that night at David's wedding!

So I just texted him and said "Funny story. I was looking at the cover of Juice and was like how do I know that guy? Then realized you're the guy I met a wedding in 9/07."

And he just responded "Ah-yes! Haha funny stuff, that cover. . . I don't remember your name, just had u down as 'Bloomington Wedding' in my phone! A little help??"

I said "I had Cole Wedding in my phone! My name is A."

The he wrote "Haha nice. . .nice to, err, meet you. Again! Thanks for remembering my ugly mug. Actually movin to Chicago in a week!"

So that's kind of disappointing. . . he's a cutie! :( But I am in Chicago quite a bit!

No comments: