Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Official!

Today is actually my birthday. I am kind of blogger challenged in the fact that I tried to post date the post and it didn't work out so well. . . obviously because it's posted. . .


The day has gone by well so far. I got some funny cards, birthday cake, a free lunch, and many emails, wall posts, phone calls, etc, wishing me Happy Birthday.

My friend Dan asked what I wanted for my birthday and I said "Oh just to be able to hang out with my friends." Which is kind of hard seeing as some of them live pretty far away. But I do get to hang out with my friends here which is nice. I'm probably going to be in a drunken stupor all weekend. . . but what's new??



I really can't think of anything I want for my birthday. My Mom keeps asking if I got my card. And I said "Well seeing as I am at WORK today. . ." I think she sent me flowers here. She's quite funny that lady.



And the hot sounding guy from corporate that I am working with on this proposal and have to be on all these conference calls with emailed me and said Happy Birthday and then on the call this morning that I was 2 minutes late for called me out to everyone on the call saying "Well just because you're old now today and it's your birthday doesn't mean you can just come late to these meetings."



Thanks hot sounding corporate guy. I have developed quite the crush on his voice. He sounds like really hot on the phone. And I do find myself becoming kind of flushed when he makes jokes towards me. I have no idea what he looks like, but I am guessing it's this:


That's Jensen Ackles. You can learn about him here. I have realized lately that I am in love with him. If you don't believe me, check him out on You Tube and his Chelsea Lately interview. He makes fun of the Hilton sisters. I almost died. Especially because his best friend and guy that's on Supernatural with him was in House of Wax with her. So you know that he probably runs into her more frequently than not. haha! Yes I love you! And I'm pretty sure that they grow them well in Texas.

Actually, I change my mind. . . I do want something for my birthday. . . HIM. :)

5 comments:

pj said...

Are you sure that guy isn't gay?

Captain Crab said...

If I would have known that your birthday was in January, I would have done something special for you. Like drink several martinis and lots of sake plus a couple
beers and than another martini and finish the night off with some sort of fruity drink!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

happy birthday!!! a few days late i know - but still, i hope you had a great time!

Idea #527 said...

PJ-He's not gay!! He's actually very manly. . .

Crab-I think I might have done that too! You still have some time left in January!

Alexa-Thanks!

Sarah said...

Jensen Ackles is BEAUTIFUL. Just beautiful. Supernatural is one of my favorite shows. So much hotness.