Sunday, January 4, 2009

Do you ever wish you could get your life back??

I know I have talked about this before. But I just got done watching yet another movie that I wish I could get those 2.5 hours back on. My Mom and I had started to watch it at like 11pm when I was home and just thought it was because we were tired that we couldn't get into it.

It was on HBO again today, so I thought, "Why not watch it from where I left off on it??" Yeah. Big mistake. BIG. HUGE. I can't get those moments back. It's not like I sat and watched it though. I was doing other things such as making dinner and watching it. But now, I'm just mad at myself that I didn't watch a show online or something. I can't get that moment in time back.

I'm sorry if you liked the movie, but well if I had to give an award for it, I wouldn't. I do not recommend ever watching the movie The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. No matter how much you love Casey Affleck or Brad Pitt, please don't put yourself through that. I love Casey Affleck too and am just sad. Very, very sad.

These are the other movies I suggest never watching unless you are just wanting to see how bad they really are:

From Justin to Kelly
Glitter
Gigli
Down to You
O
Wicked (the movie not the musical)

After watching From Justin to Kelly, my friend and old roommate Sarah and I decided to later that night sing every time we talked. While it annoyed our friends, it made us crack up every time. Now once in awhile when I am back, we do this for shits and giggles. :)
I'm sure there are others but those are the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head. Plus some really weird movie about a girl who gets turned into a werewolf by being bit by one that was just really weird. And I'm sure you'll also notice like 3 of them have Julia Stiles in them. I loved Saved the Last Dance but seriously, not a lot of her other movies where she is the big star. Anyways, that's my beef.

No comments: