Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hello New Reader!

I just wanted to give a shout out to my friend Dan who has started reading my blog to avoid doing any work during the day!

Hello Dan!

He also is kind of disappointed he doesn't have a nickname and I suggested that I would give him one, but he told me that was okay.

He also is pretty sure Dean would be able to pick out who he was but I said "He can barely check his email, let alone start reading blogs!" I'm pretty safe.

Also ladies, Dan is single, cute, smart, HILARIOUS, has a good job, and is just pure awesome, so if you're interested, let me know!

5 comments:

Captain Crab said...

Is Dan is cuter, more HILARIOUS, and more awesome than Captain Crab?

No talk of being single or the good job thing about me, ok?

I'm a bloody married pirate for gosh sakes!

Anonymous said...

I'm super pumped to get my own blog posting.

Idea #527 said...

Crab--He definitely isn't cuter or more hilarious! But I do see you guys cracking each other up if you were to ever meet!

Dan--expect many more! ;)

Captain Crab said...

I will be in DM from Feb 1-5, if you want to get together and tell bad jokes?

Idea #527 said...

Crab-Sounds like a plan! Mrs Crab has my cell phone number.