Thursday, July 10, 2008

Things I wish didn't taste so good. . .

Chocolate Magic--you know, that chocolate stuff that hardens when you put it on your ice cream? I love it. And have been going through a bottle week lately. I'm eating fat-free sugar-free ice cream though so for some reason I feel justified. I go to DQ and actually always get a dip cone sundae.

Artichoke Parmesan Dip/Spinach-Artichoke Dip with Pita Bread--Why or why must you taste so good?!?

Certain coffee creamers--I'm addicted to the special addition White Chocolate Mudslide. Watch out. It's fantastic.

Chocolate--just in general

Wraps--I can eat any sandwich in a wrap and love it. I ate a grilled chicken wrap for lunch today and it was fantastic.

Cheeseburger Soup (From downstairs)--I work above a restaurant/brewing company and it's their best soup besides their Reuben soup. MBGM* actually IM'd me the other day to tell me that they had it downstairs. Which was rather nice considering I don't really talk to him anymore after he turned into a complete and utter douche bag.

Beer/Wine/Captain Morgan (or any other spiced rum)

Dessert--I mean any dessert. Ice cream, brownies, cookies (without nuts or raisins), tiramisu, cake, etc. . .

Do you notice I'm pretty sure I didn't mention anything healthy?? Don't get me wrong I LOVE vegetables. . . but there's just something about the naughty stuff I like more. I can eat just green beans or snap peas for supper though and have done that on too many occasions to mention. Or just tomatoes and slices of cheese.

*H nicknamed him that for Might Be Gay Matt. I think she actually named him Might Be Gay Matt Who Doesn't Know It and is a Complete Douche.

1 comment:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

cheeseburger soup?!?!? interesting

also, chocolate magic, yum!