Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quick Gripe. . .

Why is it that the moment you start to hang out with and talk to someone of the opposite sex in a more than friends way, that your friends automatically try to put you into a couple??

In recent weeks with Wine Rep, people have told me that I need to figure out how I feel about him. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how he feels about me. And why do we have to rush how we feel about each other? My friend actually told me at lunch today since he and I have been too busy to hang out that I should actually skip a softball or volleyball night and make time for him. I find this really ridiculous and can't imagine why I would change my schedule and my plans for a guy. I've invited him to come hang out, isn't that enough?? I've never been known to live my life around a guy. Why start now?? (This could also be the reason I am single, but whatev!) And I do realize that he has to work nights and that's why he's busy and with me, mine are more extracurriculars...but still. Why do I have to not have my normal fun group time??

Thank you!

This vent has been brought to you by Orbit. Clean mouth, clean teeth, and if you chew your gum really hard, it helps to release stress. :)

2 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

it's hard to break your daily routine for a boy, for anyone come to think f it.

but if it is a boy that you WANT to spend time with then you will MAKE time for him.

don't force it.

Idea #527 said...

See. . .that's the problem. . . I don't think I know quite yet if I WANT to make time for him. I just like the way it is right now! :)