Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I am here. . .

I hate being busy. . . that's all I have. . . no excuses though. (Wait. . . that is an excuse. . . SUE ME!!)

I did not get swept away by the floods! Thank goodness! Thanks PJ for caring! I did get evacuated though, which wasn't too scary considering I didn't realize the reason why we were getting evacuated. I thought they were slightly concerned. . . I didn't realize they were predicting the water to crest a foot and a half over the levees!! Oops!!

I do have many a stories for you all.

Things for you to think about that I will hopefully get to writing this weekend if my friend doesn't come and visit:
1) My IL friends' visit
2) Me and wine rep guy
3) Dean Cain (Oh wait did I say I wasn't going to talk about him anymore?? Not sure, but really it's amazing I was blinded for sooo long)
4) My awesome reverse farmer's tan
5) Golden Circle Games
6) The floods

No comments: