Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A funny for you

Just so you don't hate me!!!

Last night my friend Sarah and I went to this quaint Italian restaurant I've been wanting to try that her and her hubby go to all the time. Sarah's husband has been out of town for 1.5 weeks now for work and will be gone another 1.5 weeks, so we're getting in a lot of girl time! haha!! She's flying out to see him this weekend though and can't wait!

Anyway, we went to this FANTABULOUS place. I loved it. I burnt the roof of my mouth on the Parmesan artichoke dip but it was well worth it! Anyway, it's a small place and the owner (Who is young and even probably my age and cute) comes and basically talks to all the patrons. He stopped by our table as we were deep in conversation and never really sat down with us, but always asked how we were. Anyway, when we left he walks us out and asks if we enjoyed ourselves. . .

Me: It was great! I loved it! I'm a first timer! I'll definitely be back!!
Owner: Thanks! I'm glad to hear it! See you soon!
Sarah: You popped her cherry!
Owner: YES!! (With crazy fist pump, wide eyes, and funny scrunched up face)

And this was all as I was walking past him out the door. Can anyone say awkward?!?

No comments: