Friday, June 27, 2008

Don't know what you got til it's gone. . .

I didn't pave paradise to put up a parking lot. . . but I did lose my Internet at work for a day. A DAY.

And not only was our Internet NOT working because I am networked with the computer that has our database and is lined with the printer, I couldn't print nor really do anything with regards to my job and the database. And if you called to leave me yesterday and left a message? Sorry, I couldn't check my messages either. I still can't. This is both good and bad though. . .

I didn't realize how much I rely on the Internet not only for goofing off purposes during work but also for work related things not including email.

I love you Internet. I remember when we got you in '92 and had to dial up. I remember when we got you wireless in '98 I believe. I can't imagine what I would ever do without you. Thank you Internet. Thank you.

No comments: