Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today. . .

Yeah, It's amazing how creative I'm becoming with these titles as of late. I'll pat myself on the back later.

So guess what folks?!? I am just not feeling like doing work and the Gossip columns are CALLING to me. I want to know why "No lovely baby bump for Fergie." It's killing me. And I want to know what exactly Ryan Phillipe opened up about with the split.

I do read REAL news. . . don't get me wrong. .. it's just that. . . well. . . I like the Gossip. And I should state as of a month ago, I did quit reading anything that had something to do with Britney Spears because I really just feel sorry for her. Leave her alone people! Seriously!!

And now for my Paris Hilton tirade. She is what is wrong with the fabric of American youth today. And as much as she tries to convince the world she is a "real" person, she isn't and proves it time and time again. The attention and press she gets makes me sick to my stomach really. And the fact that she was on Larry King Live about her whole jail thing and how she wrote to Barbara Walters about it even more induced the vomiting in my mouth. I hate to say she may be a waste of space, but I might actually think that. I just don't think she's a good person. If you have to convince yourself and the world you are indeed a good person, perhaps you need to step back and think about it. I've never really heard anything nice about her (even with regards to the sex tape. . .hmmm. .. ) and if you're a good person, most people are made aware. Jennifer Garner--you always hear how great she is. Reese Witherspoon--nice and caring. I don't think I've ever really heard that about Paris on the cuff. Maybe if someone was asked that at a press junket for a movie they did with her, but other than that, I can't say I have. Well enough ranting. I must get back to work.

--A

No comments: