Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Birthday H!!!

I just wanted to do a shout out to H! Because in all honesty, the way this day has been going, the only bright spot in it, is knowing, today is the day that H was brought into my world. Thank you H for being born*!!!

And I being a favorite cousin (and friend) called dear H on my way into work and sang her Happy Birthday. The conversation went something like this:

H: Hello.
A: Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Dear H, Happy Birthday to you!! (in my best sultry singing voice I could muster up at 8:30ish in the morning)
H: Thank you. Thank you. Sometimes I wish I could tape record all of our conversations!
A: Really?!? Me too. Do you want me to call back and sing it to you on your cell phone voicemail?
H: No. That's okay.
A: Nice. Real Nice.
H: I mean, I really don't want to listen to Happy Birthday all the time. Once is enough.

I'm pretty sure she was just being nice. . . but whatever, I still might try out for American Idol.

*I would like to also take this time in saying that I have been told by numerous sources (Okay, my mom and dad) that Rabbit didn't want kids until she was around my sister and I, and since we were perfect specimen of children in both behavior and utter adorableness, she and Crab decided to go for it and have H. So technically, YOU'RE WELCOME H!!! :)

3 comments:

pj said...

Your older sister was the first baby I held that did not scream her lungs out. She became my favorite baby in the whole world.

H said...

Thanks A! And that was seriously the sexiest version of the birthday song I have ever heard. You were right on par with Marilyn Monroe.

Captain Crab said...

"she and Crab decided to go for it".

This is news to me!