Monday, February 18, 2008

Tits and Tats

Wait can I use tits in a post?? Isn't that a saying? Or is it Tit for Tat? I can't remember!!

I do have a two parter coming up, but I feel really weird writing it at work. Why? I don't know. Apparently I don't like writing about person stuff at work on my blog. Email, sure, but not my blog!! haha!!

Things that took me by surprise today (And no it would not be gossip related people! I'm really trying here!!!!):

--The guy from Varsity Blues and Not Another Teen Movie lost 315lbs. I'm not sure if you realize how different he looks now! I actually think I thought he was cuter chubby!
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid=9d78a35b-a82d-4c2f-8b8acd6adf52b786&playlist=videoByTag:tag:source_today%20show:ns:Msnbc_Top_Cat:mk:us:sf:ActiveStartDate:vs:0&from=MSNHP&tab=m17&GT1-10856#
Not sure if you can even get that. Cut and paste it. I apologize. I'm not what you call "computer saavy" and really I don't have time to figure out how to post it nicely. I'm being honest!

--We got 5.7 inches of snow yesterday. And it was all wet and mushy yesterday but today it's so cold (-5) that it looks as if it's still wet and mushy, but in reality, FROZEN. SOLID. I mean it makes sense and all considering the temp, but it's like a mirage in a way. Plus it's sunny out, which is always deceiving in the winter.

--I had a PB and choc chip cookie today. It was fantastic. Thank you for asking.

--Apparently I got cookie crumbs everywhere. (This shouldn't be a surprise but I keep finding crumbs everywhere! Seriously people!!)

Enjoy your day! I'll try not to fall on the ice and snow!!

2 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

Did you also see that that guy who lost all of the weight had to have 45+ pounds of excess skin removed?

That never fails to impress me and gross me out just a little bit.

Idea #527 said...

I did see that! I can't imagine how much skin that was!

I think I might have just vomitted in my mouth thinking about it!

YUCK!!!