Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from Dove Chocolate. . .

About a month ago, I ran out of gum. So I went to Walgreens and bought some. . . and TWO bags of Dove chocolate because they were on sale 2/$4. Good Deal!

Anyway, throughout this last month I have been eating the chocolate and reading the sayings inside, and I think "Yes, the chocolate is indeed talking to me."

--Tell someone you love them.

--Be fearless.

--There's no excuse not to dream.

--Love without rules.

--There's a time for compromise. . .it's called "later."

--Just Dance.

I wish I kept track of all of them. I was thinking of implementing them in my "things to do for the day" list. I mean how hard is it to "Just Dance" really?!? I do that normally, but I would specifically make an effort for that day.

So if you're ever feeling bad, just go buy some Dove chocolates (I like the Dark Chocolate and the caramel filled), eat, and read the sayings. It will make your day go much smoother!! And who doesn't like chocolate??

4 comments:

Captain Crab said...

Excellent idea! Now, where to find Dove Chocolate in Brookings, South Dakota?

I'll let you know.

Whiskeymarie said...

God, how I love love love the Dove dark chocolate squares. I try to not have them around too often as I could eat the whole bag.
(drool...)

Idea #527 said...

Crab--If I knew where Brookings was I might be able to help! Any drugstore I think would carry them. However, it IS South Dakota.

I only say that b/c I drove through South Dakota on my way back from Seattle last October and really there was nothing around for MILES. . .

WM--I know! My bags are almost gone. But I have been sharing too! :)

Captain Crab said...

It is 42 miles straight east of De Smet*, SD at the junction of Hwy 14 and I29.

*Home of Laura Ingalls Wilder, which I will be posting pictures of in the near future!!!!