Thursday, February 21, 2008

Music Selections. . .

Songs I'm really enjoying at the moment:

Jason Mraz "I'm Yours"--mainly because it's just a good song. And I'm feeling the lyrics right now.

Landon Pigg "Love in a Coffee Shop"(really both of his songs on the radio right now) --again, just feeling the lyrics.

Dexter Freebish "Leaving Town"--I just like it.

Matthew West "Only Grace"--It's a great song. I know. . . it's a Christian Artist, but he's good.

Today, I had a moment of weakness. . . I didn't exactly READ the gossip columns but I did read the headlines. Is that cheating?? Not sure. I'll refer back to the song "Only Grace" and now I feel a little better. . . :)

Thought for the day: Apparently when you have a pity party, it can't last for more than 24 hours. I disagree. I think it can last for at least a month. I deserve it. I'm usually quite cheery except when it comes to my own life!

1 comment:

pj said...

Pity parties can last decades. The longer they last the less friends you have, though.