Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Huh??

I couldn't really think of an actual title, so I came up with that. I know. Creative, right?!?

Well since I'm not reading gossip columns for the next oh. . . 33 days, you dear readers, will probably get more blog entries! That can be considered good or bad. . . you be the judge.

Anyway, I came to the realization the other day that I no longer find Matthew McConaughey sexy or attractive.

I'll wait for you to catch your breathe. It's hard I know.

You see, I don't know what happened. Where did it go wrong?? I mean, yeah, he has a fantastic body, but the more I look at him, the more his face does nothing for me. NOTHING. And I thought maybe it could have been the fact that he is now going to be a daddy. And the baby's mama is not all that attractive. But I don't think that's it. Matt (as I like to call him) was in my top 5. Matt Damon is still in my top 5 and he's married with a kid. (By the way if you haven't checked out that Sarah Silverman "I'm F'ing Matt Damon" thing check it out. It really just shows how hilarious he is.) I mean for like the last 10 years I just thought he was all that. Freshmen year of college, I remember it fondly. . . But I digress. . .

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days was on and I was watching it and I just thought 'Man, he is just not attractive, but man, check out his abs.' Then I got my Sunday paper and he was in USA Today and really, he's just not attractive. And I'm sad. I mean really sad. I used to buy magazines with him on the cover just to look at them. And I mean magazines I wouldn't normally buy. Men's Health. Details. Entertainment Weekly. It was a sickness I know. I noticed something was amiss when he was rated Sexiest Man by People two years ago and I didn't buy it. I should have known then and then I would have been prepared for this moment.
When we were in Austin for Spring Break, I made my friend take me to the bar he used to run into him at. I almost went to the same church his mom went to in hopes that he might be there. I had it bad. He was #1 on the Top 5.

I will survive though. And he's technically already been replaced on the Top 5. He'll make it through I'm sure. He seems like a survivor.

*this is a complete sidenote but I just wanted to say. . . when I hit spell check, I very rarely get anything. I mean the normal slang is detected, but my spelling must just be that good. That's all.

No comments: