Monday, May 2, 2011

I apologize. . .

I do hate to get political on my blog and all, but I need to get this off my chest:

I highly doubt the killing of Osama bin Laden was a political move by the president because re-elections are coming up soon. I hate that some people are soo against the president that they would even think that.

If that was the case, don't you think that instead of showing his birth certificate, the president would have just killed him and not even worried about getting his birth certificate out of the storage facility? He could have just made people forget all about the birth certificate by killing him right then, don't you think?!? Or upping up when they killed him and not shown his birth certificate at all? This was a strategic move by the military.

They have been trying to find and kill Osama since 1998 or something like that. 1998.


If we are going to talk politics, let's talk about how gas prices all of a sudden dramatically dropped right before the presidential elections. You don't think that was a political move in favor of anyone???

While it was probably politically based to say KILL a terrorist, I guess it was more of a thing that say needed to be done?!?

I'm neither Republican or Democrat (although I do lean more liberal). I vote for people who I feel will do the best job. I have that right because there are awesome people (like my Grandpa, my Dad, my uncles, my cousins, my friends, my friend's brothers) who have fought for that right. There are people who have laid down their lives so that we have the right to that freedom. And these brave soldiers just killed someone who killed Americans on American soil who did nothing wrong but go to work on those days.

No comments: