Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Things I know that I wish I didn't. . .

I'm not sure, but I will probably watch at least the 1st episode of the New Melrose Place, just to see what it's like. Because for awhile, I couldn't go a week without watching it. I quit watching it, but once Rob Estes, came back to it, I started to watch it again.

So today, to avoid work, I see that MSN has the whole "Where are they now?" for the original Melrose Place cast. . .and I spotted an error. Yep. I watched the show enough, that I spotted an error. I hope by the time you see it, it's been changed.

They actually have a picture of Vanessa Williams singer and actress from Horrible movies with Arnold and Ugly Betty fame (I do love her in Ugly Betty). Not the Vanessa Williams that was actually on the original Melrose Place.

I, someone, who doesn't get paid to do these little articles found this out. ME. I sent a Feedback comment to the page.

No comments: