Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Your brief weird news for the day. . .

Here are some good stories today:

This lady needs to be locked away forever. No joke.

I used to love you. Now, I just want to kick you. I mean seriously. Just quit it. I don't care anymore.

And for the good news. This made me hungry. Also, how do I get a job as a Guiness World Records Adjudicator.

I'm also a little sad that I never got to see this. It's now been taken down. Does it make me a perv that I wanted to see it??? I just really love McSteamy even though I quit watching Grey's after the whole Dead Denny thing last year.

Off the news subject. . . I notice that whenever Joel McHale makes fun of something on The Soup I tend to watch that show at least once or for as long as I can stand it if it's something I've never seen. I watched Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and I'm not sure that Kim Kardashian realized how b*tchy it makes her look. She definitely thinks she is a bigger star than she is. I mean, she's really just famous for a sex tape. And that's how she got famous. Like Paris Hilton. Darn it. I said I wouldn't mention her name again. Oh well. Sorry.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

a) Re. lady who had baby skeletons in her car. I'm sorry, just can't wrap my head around that and she should be locked up forever, I agree.

b) Favre. Ugh! Enough! I can't take him anymore. I'm a Jets fan and I never liked him for the Jets anyway and just glad some other team now has him instead.

c) McSteamy, McSteamy, you bad boy, you. No wonder he's happily married. Wish I could've seen the tape as well...