Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just the basics, Ma'am.

I was going to write a witty sentence or 2 about how H needed update her damn blog but then I looked and she did. Maybe I should buy into that whole Google Reader thing I keep hearing about.

Also, has anyone noticed besides me that Twitter is a lot like Facebook Status update?!? Anyone?? I've thought this for a long time and now keep thinking it more and more lately.

Wait, I should put my thoughts into bullet form because it's nicer to read, isn't it?!?

  • Dane Cook made a funny joke about how Vanessa Hudgen's shouldn't take nude photos in the digital age at the Teen Choice Awards. . .and he's right. But his joke got cut from the TV broadcast because it was deemed inappropriate. Say more inappropriate than a 16 or 17-year-old girl taking nude photos of herself and sending them to people?!? Really?!?
  • It also makes me happy that I didn't grow up in the digital age. I'd hate to quote someone on this, but on Chelsea Lately, one of the comics made the comment that back in the day if you wanted to take nude pictures, you'd have to take it to the store to get them developed and then you knew the people developing them would see them! Plus with the digital age and email, pictures get around within seconds. How do people not realize this?!? I mean, can I tell you about the number of texts I've actually sent to the wrong person?!?
  • I made birthday cupcakes for my friend's 30th Birthday party. I am nice.



  • I seemed to have slept really well last night. I'm not sure if my exhaustiveness caught up with me or the 2 glasses of wine my aunt and I drank right before bed did.
  • I got a little more excited than I should when I saw that 17 Again came out on DVD on Tuesday. Guess what movie I'll make Dean watch with me when he gets back from vacation?!?
  • My other cousin is pregnant! I'm super excited! And do you know what this means?? On my Mom's side 4 cousins are having kids within 10 months of each other. And the 3 guy cousins have the initials BJ. CRAZY!!!
  • This summer weather is lovely. I love the hot but not the humid. Yesterday, the heat, without the humidity. It was awesome and a great night for a baseball game.

Happy half way through the work week!!!



1 comment:

rebecca said...

Dane's comment was inappropriate but Hannah Montana dancing on a pole wasn't? Eh, ok? I don't get it. We see and hear so much crap already anyway...this was tame in comparison. Well, I didn't see it/hear it, but I'm assuming from what you wrote.