Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Do you Remember the Time??

When I said that I would update my blog this week or weekend?? Yeah. . .it didn't happen. It's called "NO TIME" whatsoever.

And yes, I did quote a Michael Jackson song. I still kind of miss hearing the songs like all day on the radio for like a week.

Anywho, to wet your whistle a little I will give you a tease as to how the wedding was. I drank myself sober with shots. Yeah, I didn't think that was still possible. But it is. Even at my age. I mean, it's not like I didn't start drinking at 5pm and didn't let up until 11:30pm. I felt like "Oh I had a few beers" and I woke up feeling like I hadn't drank the night before. It's weird. And awesome seeing as I had to drive home like 5 hours. Open bars are never a good thing and an old friend of your sisters being the bartender who was making the shots is never good either. I did literally lay on my couch the rest of the night after getting home. I mean, I got ready for bed at 7pm--jammies, teeth brushed, and face washed, pretty much the minute I walked in the door.

Also this morning I was late for work. Not because of me, but because my 2nd floor neighbor went outside on her balcony to water her plants and the door jam for her sliding glass door fell and she was stuck outside on her deck. She had been sitting outside for 25 minutes waiting for someone to walk out of their house. Then I had to call her parents and sister to try and get her extra key. I felt so bad for her!! And of course her door was locked still so I couldn't just go and open it and let her out. She said she thought about shimmying down the side, but then realized it wasn't like she could get back into her place anyway.

No comments: