Friday, August 21, 2009

Why I won't be on Reality TV anytime soon. . .

So I've been following this because true crime stuff fascinates me. I wrote a report in high school on serial killers and then couldn't sleep for weeks. But it interests me. I often wonder why people do the things they do. But this guy is CRAZY. I mean seriously. It really disturbs me. And the weird part is he was on a dating show. Don't they screen these people better??

If I was going to be on a Dating Reality show say like the Bachelorette or something, I would hope that producers would screen my dates pretty good. Like one of the questions on the application should say "Name and numbers of the last three people you went on dates with" so then they could call them and at least find out if the guy was verbally or physically abusive to them. Granted I'm pretty sure Megan Wants a Millionaire or whatever the name of the show is, probably didn't have a great quality of contestants because what self-respecting guy would want to date someone that was on the Rock of Love. I do watch that show in small increments because I have such a hard time believing there are actually people out there in society that function like that on a day to day basis.

In happier news, I got to see this really hot bartender that I have a HUGE crush on last night. Our softball team played his team and he was the pitcher, so yes, I saw/stared/gazed longingly into his blue eyes the whole night. He's so f'ing cute. I mean seriously. I also got to see hot player from my friend Tim's team, although Tim wasn't playing. There is just something about ball players. I swear!!!

No comments: