Friday, August 14, 2009

How to Realize God has a sense of humor. . .

So I am getting ready to leave work and have to share this mainly because my normal IM buddies *cough H *cough are no longer at work. . . .

I went down to the restroom and changed into my workout clothes, so I could just stop on my way home from work. No biggie. Change into your workout clothes, leave the building. It's that easy.

My workout clothes consist of a sort of thin white t-shirt and shorts. Again, what's the big deal?? Well, it's a big deal when you take off your bra and mean to change into your sports bra and forget to. You just put on your thin white t-shirt. That's slightly see through. Especially when you have to walk out of the building through the entrance of the Brew Pub/Restaurant that you work above. And you walk outside on a really sunny day. So your shirt is see through and you're not wearing a bra?!? Yeah. I think I sprinted back into the building as fast as I could into the elevator and high tailed to my office to put my sports bra on.

Man, those 4 floors back up to my office were REALLY slow on the elevator!!!

And why are my sports bras so comfortable that I didn't even notice?!?

I guess this is your funny for your Friday! Happy Friday!!