Wednesday, August 19, 2009

If you think you're having a bad day. . .

It could be worse. . . This could be you.

I actually wish I had words for this, but really it might be a lose/lose situation. Plus, they said the tests are really time consuming. Like they can't just check to see if the person has male/female parts. And the bad thing, I can't tell by the picture.

I bet that's what people say about me too. Except I did get a "You look a lot like your Mom!" this weekend. To which my Gramps says "Yeah, she looks a lot like her other Grandpa." Thanks Gramps. Thanks buddy. He also said it like 3 other times to other people when asked which one I was.

1 comment:

Hit 40 said...

I am addicted to weird news too!! Did you catch the story about the guy who kayaked over a 185 foot waterfall on purpose setting a new record. I did a post about it a while ago.