Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Stepping up on the box. . .

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7978376?MSNHPHMA

This article is in regards to someone who used to my favorite recruited college quarterback, even if he did play for USC. Then he dated Paris Hilton and I no longer liked him.
(If I had previously liked Good Charlotte or Benji Madden, then I would no longer like them either because of Paris Hilton. Have I mentioned I loathe Paris Hilton??)

However, why I bring this up is that while I appreciate the NFL becoming concerned about this because NFL football players are role models, need I also remind the NFL that he is indeed in his 20s? And what person in their 20s hasn't done a beer bong? It's not like he was actually doing it. He was just holding it. And the other picture just looks like a group picture and it's not like the girls are naked in it. I don't see what's wrong with hot tub pictures. It could have been a guy taking the pic, you know?!?

In a way, I actually feel sorry for him. It's not his fault that he's young and is going to do what most guys his age would. He does need to learn that with fame, comes higher expectations, and the need to become more cautious. I don't think these girls were long time friends. Heck, they were probably so excited, they probably posted them right away on a facebook or myspace page and that's how they became public.

I guess all I'm saying that if I had the opportunity to be in a hot tub with Matt Leinhart, I would. And I would take pictures. I would just make sure if there was a way they could damage him, I would only put the 8X10s in my living room and bedroom. I wouldn't post them anywhere. So, Matt if you're reading, you are more than welcome to come into my hot tub anytime.

No comments: