Friday, April 18, 2008

Get OUT!!!

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=309984&GT1=7703

I think this could possibly be one of the happiest moments in my life. And yes, I will go and see this movie when it comes out. I don't care that I am 28 years old. I will go and see it.

Teen Witch was my movie. All my girlfriends growing up labeled this and Pet Cemetery as my sleepover movies.

Anytime Teen Witch is on TV I stop and watch it. My friend Kaci has tried (and failed) to find it on VHS and DVD. Why?!? I don't know. It's just a classic.

Okay a classically bad movie, but in fourth grade. . . you wanted to be her. And who doesn't want magical powers?!? I still want them. I admit it. The movie hit every single stereotype as well. The minute you become popular you're automatically a cheerleader, the most popular guy (who also happens to be the captain of the football team) automatically wants to date you*, and just because you're popular everyone copies your looks and wants to be you.

I cannot wait. At all.

*To quote the movie which is really sad that I can after all this time:
Brad: Louise, it's only natural that the most popular guy dates the most popular girl.

Can I also sing for a minute: It's gonna be my finest hour. . . I'm gonna take my chance tooooniiight. . . Don't stop me now 'cause I got the poooower. . . Come be with me in my finest hour tonight. . .

No comments: