Thursday, April 10, 2008

Reasons I could very easily shoot myself today. . .

I listen to the more indie radio station during work. And by "indie" I mean it plays new stuff as well as old stuff and usually doesn't play mainstream pop which I enjoy. I first heard Sarah Barellies' "Love Song" and Colbie Caillet's "Bubbly" like 3 months before it hit actual air waves. And because of them, I got to see A Fine Frenzy for free. (She rocks by the way.)

However, the pop station is having a contest to win prizes out of their prize vault. So, since I'm a member of the club, they randomly call people's names at 9am, 2pm, and 5pm and the person has 10 minutes to call in and win. I want to win. I love winning prizes. So. . . I am making myself listen to pop songs over and over and over because I want to win.

I have now though after 4 days of this feel like I can't listen to Madonna's new song anymore. I hate it. And I'm a JT and Timbaland fan. I can't listen to Nickelback because quite frankly, they suck. All their songs sound the same. They do play some good 80s during the lunch hour, but it's not enough to help them the rest of the day.

I will admit that I do listen to the morning show on this station every morning while getting ready because I love the morning show. I just don't know if I can go a month listening to it the rest of the time! I MIGHT GO INSANE!!!!

Thank you.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by yours truly.

No comments: