Friday, May 22, 2009

Dear Hot Guy that plays Softball on Thursday Nights,

Yes, I see you there. Looking all cute. And hot. You have great running form. Look at you catching the ball in Left Center. Man, you're pretty good. I like that you're 6'2". Or 6'1". It's hard to tell with cleats on. Wait, you look hotter in your baseball cap. But that's okay, you're still cute without it.

I should probably be paying attention to the batter and make sure I don't get jacked in the head. Whew, close one!! I wonder when we play your team. I'm going to be looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll be able to concentrate. And hit well. I'm sure my hitting will really impress you. I did hit well just a minute ago. It was a nice hit out to Left field. Hopefully you saw that. My running I'm pretty sure won't impress you seeing as when I have to sprint from 1st to 3rd base, I feel like I need an oxygen tank. And I may or may not have almost tripped over 2nd.

Wait, you're sitting with Tim?? Mac's friend?? Or it could be that guy Brett from the wedding. Tim and Brett look a lot a like and I've only met either of them once, so I could go up and say "Hey Tim!" and it won't be him, it would be Brett and I'll look like a jack ass. Or I could go up and say "Hey Brett!!" and it won't be him, and I'll be a jack ass again. Either way, I think my chances of looking like a jack ass are pretty strong, so I should stay away from just going up there all together.

Darn it, my game is over and now you have left. . . I guess I'll just look forward to next week. . . when hopefully we play each other. . . .

Sincerely,

A

No comments: